AIDS Vancouver Island's 30 Year Celebration
Join us for an evening of remembrance and celebration Friday, January 29th
Featuring musical talent, performances, a silent auction and vibrant speakers the evening will finish with honouring the people who have made the achievements of AVI possible, a moment of remembrance for those we’ve lost, and the premiere of the final video of the 30/30 Campaign series (a video project highlighting 30 stories of people connected to AVI throughout its history).
- Dinner provided (donated by Sysco and Poultry FarmHouse, vegetarian and gluten free options available)
- Beer & Wine (cash bar only)
- Entrance by donation (suggested $10)
- Beer & Wine ($5); Pop ($1)
- Live musical performances
- Silent auction includes: whale watching tickets; an evening with the chef (+$100 Thrifty's gift card); Hoyne's Brewery basket; Macchiato's basket; Aslyum tattoo certificate; original works of art from multiple artists and more!
- Billiards; Photobooth; "30 Years of AVI" slideshow
Funds raised by this event will go to the Positive Wellness Program. Nutrition is a critical factor in our clients' health and wellness and the program serves over 250 meals each week. AVI needs support in order continue this important program.
When: Friday, January 29, 2016 from 6pm-9pm
"Reproduced with permission - AIDS Vancouver Island"
AIDS Vancouver Island
For more HIV and AIDS News visit...
Positively Positive - Living with HIV/AIDS: