Prevention in Focus, Issue 7, Spring 2013
Prevention in Focus highlights HIV and hepatitis C research that can help you plan and deliver prevention
programs and services.
Check out the latest issue for articles on:
- What to consider before agreeing to a research partnership;
- Why bridging gaps in the continuum of HIV services is good for treatment and prevention;
- How condoms compare to other HIV prevention strategies;
- Responses to syphilis outbreaks in Canada;
- The link between violence and HIV risk for youth; and
- Prevention programming resources online: The sites you won't want to miss.
Prevention in Focus click here
To subscribe to this free resource, please visit the CATIE subscriptions page.
Source: CATIE: CANADIAN AIDS TREATMENT INFORMATION EXCHANGE
CATIE champions and supports innovation and excellence in knowledge exchange for the prevention of HIV and HCV transmission, and the
care, treatment, and support of people with HIV and/or HCV by:
Supporting and connecting people with HIV, other individuals, and organizations to develop, synthesize, share and apply HIV knowledge;
Collaborating with and building the capacity of frontline organizations to use treatment and prevention knowledge effectively;
Acting as a central contact point for the flow of comprehensive, accurate, unbiased, timely and accessible HIV and HCV information
and community-based knowledge.
From Canadian AIDS Treatment Information Exchange (CATIE). For more information visit CATIE's Information Network
For more HIV and AIDS News visit...
Positively Positive - Living with HIV/AIDS: